Friday, June 4, 2010

A woderful Day

In the Name of Allah the Merciful the Mercy Giving.
Happy Wonderful Jumah

yesterday was a beautiful day and today is a wonderful day Hope all you June 3rd Gemini's had a happy b day La Gayla and Allen Something just seems to happy to a Mother when her daughter turns 16, and Dorothy you do have a GOOD GIRL. and so does Vildred you have a GOOD SON. Thank God. Allen is the hardest working man on Facebook.
Today I speak about Something new and what happened when I tried it. Garlic to draw boils what it did was burn me, I'm not sure if it drew anything but it does itch and draws easy, it didn't Hurt too bad now I have to go visit a Medical DR. cause while the lump sticking out in the center of my chest does not bother me a lot it just appeared one day, It does not seem to be coming to a head. God Willing its nothing but a carbuncle just the same off to see the Holistic health Dr. Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment