Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Days of MAY 6 months in and it's getting better I wanna say. Today is a wonderful day - and some times things start going bad. Start a Good Habit Gotta keep it up - what did I forget, what am i forgetting? I was forgetting this good habit I'd started and when only Satan could make me forget (I forgot) I had to ask myself what am I forgetting that things are not lining up, was forgetting to give like my life depended on it, got alright with just putting (a penny in a jar) not good, gotta give live you life depends on it and most of the time people don't need money some do but many don't . I NEED HELP, Allah is my unfailing supply, everything that I need to serve his creation, will come to me quickly with grace and in a perfect way. Many may not know this but I am a Advocate for people who have disabilities, so Allah First, Such Pure Hearts and Fragile feelings and Great Ability

No comments:

Post a Comment